Joseph K Azar, MD
English, Interpreters Available
Dr. Joseph Azar earned his undergraduate degree from Lewis & Clark College in Portland, Oregon and his Medical Degree from Oregon Health & Science University. He completed an internship and his radiology residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan, then returned to Oregon Health & Science University to pursue a fellowship in Body Imaging.
Dr. Azar joined Vancouver Radiologists in September of 2009. He is subspecialty trained in Body Imaging, focusing on cross-sectional interventional radiology. These procedures include CT and Ultrasound guided interventions, such as biopsies and drainages.
Education and Certification
- Medical School: Oregon Health & Science University.
- Residency: Henry Ford Hospital - Detroit, MI.
- Internship: Henry Ford Hospital - Detroit, MI.
- Fellowship: Oregon Health & Science University.
- 505 NE 87th Ave, Ste LL50
- Vancouver, WA, 98664
- Phone: 360 254-4914
- Fax: 360 892-1533
Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- 2211 NE 139th Street
- Vancouver, WA, 98686