William M Davies, MD
Cardiology / Cardiovascular Disease
English, Interpreters Available
Dr. Davies completed his undergraduate education at Bates College in Maine. He received his medical degree from Dartmouth Medical School. He completed internship, residency, and was a chief resident at the University of Wisconsin Sinai-Samaritan Medical Center campus in Milwaukee. He completed cardiology fellowship at the University of Vermont, and was an assistant professor of medicine and clinical cardiologist for an additional two years. He moved to Santa Fe, New Mexico where he was in private practice cardiology for 12 years before moving to Portland and joining Pacific Heart Associates in 2003.
Dr. Davies' interests include preventative cardiology and noninvasive imaging. He is the medical director for the Cardiac Rehabilitation Unit at Meridian Park Hospital.
In his spare time, Dr. Davies enjoys running, telemark skiing, and organic vegetable gardening.
Education and Certification
- Chief Residency: Mount Sinai Medical - Milwaukie, WI.
- Chief Residency: University of Wisconsin Sinai-Samaritan Medical Center - Milwaukee.
- Medical School: Dartmouth College - Hanover, NH.
- Medical School: Dartmouth Medical School.
- Internship: Mount Sinai Medical - Milwaukie, WI.
- Internship: University of Wisconsin Sinai-Samaritan Medical Center - Milwaukee.
- Fellowship: Fletcher Allen Medical Center.
- Fellowship: The University of Vermont College of Medicine - Burlington, VT.
- Fellowship: University of Vermont.
Running, Telemark Skiing, Organic Farming
Pacific Heart Associates