Rob I Belkin, MD
English, Interpreters Available
Dr. Rod Belkin earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Illinois - Urbana and his Medical Degree from the University of Illinois - Chicago. Dr. Belkin completed an internship and his radiology residency at Oregon Health Sciences University and later served there as the Director of Neuroradiology. He has Fellowship training in Neuroradiology at the Vancouver General/University of British Columbia Hospital.
Dr. Belkin has subspecialty training in Neuroradiology, Head and Neck Radiology, MRI, and Orthopedic Imaging. He has extensive experience in interpreting MRI and CT scans, as well as performing diagnostic myelography and cerebral angiography.
Education and Certification
- Medical School: University of Illinois
- Residency: Oregon Health & Science University
- Internship: Oregon Health & Science University
- Fellowship: Vancouver General Hospital - British Columbia, Canada
- 505 NE 87th Ave, Ste LL50
- Vancouver, WA, 98664
- Phone: 360 254-2026
- Fax: 360 892-1533
Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- 2211 NE 139th Street
- Vancouver, WA, 98686