Richard B Rosenbaum, MD
English, Interpreters Available
Dr. Richard Rosenbaum graduated from Harvard Medical School and completed his internship and residency at Stanford University Hospital. He completed his fellowship at the National Institutes of Health, Medical Neurology Branch and was a Neurology resident at the University of California in San Francisco.
Dr. Rosenbaum has three board certifications including a certification in Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He is an expert in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease and is the author of the book, Understanding Parkinson’s Disease; A Personal and Professional View.
Dr. Rosenbaum serves as the Medical Director of the Portland Parkinson's Program in collaboration with the Oregon Clinic, 1600 NE Broadway, Portland, OR 97232.
Education and Certification
- Medical School: Harvard Medical School
- Residency: Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA
- Residency: University of California - San Francisco, CA
- Internship: Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA
- Fellowship: National Institutes of Health, Medical Neurology
Portland Parkinson's Program in collaboration with the Oregon Clinic
Portland Parkinson's Program
- 1600 NE Broadway
- Portland, OR, 97232
- Phone: 503 963-3100
- Fax: 503 215-2375
Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- 1015 NW 22nd Ave.
- Portland, OR, 97210
- Phone: 503-413-7711
- Toll-Free: 1-800-733-9959