Administrative Fellowship Opportunities
Legacy Health sponsors one Administrative Fellowship each year to a current Legacy employee or external candidate. Our Administrative Fellowship is a two-year, post-graduate position for recent master's level college graduates with a MHA, MBA with a healthcare emphasis, MPH, MSN or a master's degree in a related healthcare clinical field. Legacy's Administrative Fellowship is designed to support emerging leaders by providing a robust developmental opportunity through one year of structured rotations and a yearlong project leadership role.
The Fellow will report jointly to the CEO and SVP of Human Resources for the duration of the Fellowship for overall guidance. The Fellow will collaborate with senior executives to develop goals and success measures for each of the rotations. The Fellow will also be exposed to management and senior level decision-making through participation in a variety of leadership meetings (Executive Council, Operations Council, etc).
New fellows will begin in June or July of each year.
To apply for the Administrative Fellowship, see Find Jobs & Apply. We will begin accepting applications on September 1st and the application deadline will be September 30th. Your application packet needs to include:
- An application and resume (completed online via Legacy's TAP website)
- A transcript from the institution where you completed your master's degree.
- A cover letter that addresses your career goals, why this role is of interest to you and what uniquely prepares you for this role.
- Three signed letters of recommendation from:
- A current supervisor
- Previous supervisor or other leader and/or
- Professor/instructor in current graduate program
For more information about Legacy's fellowship program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tricia Peck at 503-415-5855.