New Employee Orientation (NEO) is fast-paced, fun and interactive. In this one-day session, you will receive lots of helpful information to prepare you for your new position at Legacy.
- New Employee Orientation is held every Monday at Legacy Meridian Park in the Community Health Education Center (CHEC)
- Orientation begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. and will end by 4:30 p.m. Please arrive no earlier than 8 a.m. and no later than 8:15 a.m.
- Lunch is provided.
- Please wear business clothes to orientation. Jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts, flip-flops, etc., are not appropriate. If you are not dressed appropriately, you may be asked to go home and change.
- If you have questions about your schedule after your first day, please contact your supervisor.
- The orientation process will continue at your specific facility.
How to find us
New Employee Orientation is held at:
Legacy Meridian Park in the Community Health Education Center (CHEC)
19300 SW 65th Ave.
Tualatin, OR 97062
Please park in the Legacy Education Center Parking.
Download the Legacy Meridian Park Map
During inclement weather, we cancel new employee orientation if Portland Public schools are officially closed. If you have any questions, call Legacy Employment Services at 503-415-5405 during business hours. Outside business hours, call Legacy's Storm Management Hotline at 503-413-3500.