Healthcare Provider CPR Recertification
Legacy Health provides CPR renewal courses for Legacy employees and the community. CPR books are available on most nursing units and additional books are available at each class site.
- You must have a current, non-expired CPR card with you to attend a renewal course. (CPR cards expire on the last day of the month in which they are issued. Example: An issue date of 5/10/10 indicates an expiration date of 5/31/12.)
- If your card has expired, you must take an initial CPR course, please see our current schedule of CPR Initial Courses
Registration and schedule
- Courses are approximately 3 hours long.
- No registration is required for renewal courses, except for Legacy Mount Hood classes. For Legacy Mount Hood, please register on E+ (Legacy employees only).
- See the current schedule of healthcare provider CPR re-certification courses.
CPR – Basic Life Support Instructor
Legacy also provides initial and renewal courses for CPR Basic Life Support (BLS) Instructor classes.