PediNet: Pediatric clinical education programs
As part of our effort to improve the care of children in the Pacific Northwest, Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel offers the PediNet program of professional outreach and clinical education about caring for critically ill infants and children.
PediNet is dedicated to supporting community providers and improving communication between them and our units, programs, services and physicians. If you have questions about any of our programs, please contact Heidi Mahoney, coordinator for PediNet and pediatric telehealth programs 503-415-5643 or email@example.com
View the most up-to-date contact info for Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel.
We develop programs with our physicians and professional clinical staff to offer community providers the specialized education that meets their needs. PediNet courses are available at Randall Children's Hospital and other locations upon request.
The following programs are available to qualified pediatric professionals:
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Program (PALS)
- Newborn Education Program
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- S.T.A.B.L.E. Learner Course
- S.T.A.B.L.E. Physical Exam and Gestational Age Assessment
- Pediatric Acute Care On-Site Program
- Newborn Stabilization and Care of the Higher Risk Newborn On-Site Program
- Care of the Critically Ill Child On-Site Program
- Pediatric IV On-Site Program
- Neonatal/Pediatric Respiratory Therapy On-Site Program
For dates and details of courses, including registration forms, please see our current PediNet catalog.
For questions regarding specialized education, please contact Kim Conrad, BSN MPA RN-BC, Coordinator- PediNet Outreach Education Program at 503-413-3657 or firstname.lastname@example.org
November 2014 Current Topics in Pediatrics Conference Resources and Materials:
Register now for the Pediatric Care Conference Wednesday, January 21, 2015 OR Thursday, January 22, 2015