Cornea, Cataract and Anterior Segment
- Diagnosis and management of diseases of the external surface and anterior (front) part of the eye.
- All disease forms of the cornea, conjunctiva and lens studied and treated using advanced diagnostic tools.
- Offer the latest techniques in all forms of corneal transplantation and cataract surgery with premium intraocular lenses and laser refractive surgery.
- The physicians are recognized worldwide for advancing the field of corneal surgery and the techniques used in the lamellar corneal transplantation (called endothelial keratoplasty, EK, DLEK, DSEK, DSAEK). Endothelial keratoplasty is the most advanced and customized surgical technique used to treat corneal endothelial dystrophy, such as Fuchs' endothelial keratopathy.
- Learn more at Devers Scientist Profiles.
Legacy Devers Eye Institute
Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Building 2, 2nd Floor
1040 NW 22nd Ave
Portland, OR 97210
Michael Straiko, M.D.
Mark Terry, M.D.