The comprehensive pulmonary program at Legacy Health evaluates and treats both common and unusual respiratory disorders at locations across the Portland metro area and at the coast. We offer a 24-hour on-call physician, in addition to providing outpatient, inpatient and intensive care.
We treat a wide range of conditions affecting your lungs and ability to breathe, including:
- Chronic cough
- Connective tissue-related lung diseases
- Interstitial lung disease/fibrotic lung disease
- Lung cancer, lung mass or lung nodule
- Lung mass or nodule
- Occupational lung disease
- Pleural effusion
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary vascular disease
- Respiratory complications of neuromuscular diseases
- Shortness of breath
- Sleep disorders
- Special expertise in:
- pulmonary hypertension
- respiratory complications of neuromuscular diseases
We offer a comprehensive range of diagnostic and treatment techniques and technologies, many of them in our clinic. They include:
- Bronchial thermoplasty
- Advanced bronchoscopy diagnostics including Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) and Super D technology
- Oxygen saturation/oximetry
- Pulmonary function laboratory
- Radiology services including PET, CT scan and nuclear medicine
Our pulmonary hypertension program
We have special expertise in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension and are a regional referral center for diagnosis and treatment. Catherine Markin, M.D., is the medical director.
Our lung cancer program
Lung cancer treatment is offered through Legacy Cancer Institute. Jordan Fein, M.D., is the medical director.
Our Pulmonary Rehabilitation program
Our team can help patients with chronic lung disease resume a more active lifestyle. Learn more
If you're currently a pulmonary research patient or are interested in joining a clinical trial, please contact the pulmonary research coordinator at 503-938-8291.
Legacy Medical Group-Pulmonary clinics in five convenient locations