We treat technically challenging urological conditions using state-of-the-art instrumentation and techniques.
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) — Use of high pressure shock waves to break up stones in the kidney, bladder, ureters or gallbladder. Learn more here.
- Endourology — Use of a narrow scope to visually examine the bladder, kidneys and ureteral openings
- Adult urology — Management of kidney and urinary tract disorders, including benign prostate disease
- Pediatric urology — Treating urinary and kidney problems in children
- Orthotripsy — Use of a shock wave generator to treat chronic heel pain such plantar fasciitis
- Prostate cancer treatments such as brachytherapy