Development and Rehabilitation
When your child faces a medical or therapeutic issue, we're here to provide outstanding care in a child-friendly environment.
Expertise and family support
The Pediatric Development and Rehabilitation program at Randall Children's Hospital is a regional leader, providing services to hospital inpatients, as well as on an outpatient basis. We treat the youngest newborn babies, even those born prematurely, through teens 18 years of age.
Our staff understands that children have different needs than adults, and all our professionals are fully licensed and specially trained in pediatrics. We've designed our facilities for babies, children and their families, with kid-friendly waiting rooms and decor, plus age- and size-appropriate equipment with the most advanced technology.
We also provide pediatric development and rehabilitation at Legacy locations in Tualatin and Vancouver.
- Autism/autism spectrum disorder
- Brain injuries
- Cerebral palsy
- Cleft lip/palate and other congenital anomalies
- Developmental delay
- Failure to thrive
- Feeding and swallowing difficulties
- Genetic disorders
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Neuromuscular problems
- Obstetrical brachial plexus injuries and other peripheral nerve injuries
- Orthopedic injuries and disorders
- Spinal cord injuries and defects
Pediatric therapeutic devices
- Instrumentation for gait training
- Sensory stimulation and calming equipment
- Voice output augmentative communication and other assistive device technology
- Access to kid-friendly imaging
Our comprehensive approach to your child's optimal development consists of:
- Effective management of services tailored to your child's unique needs
- Family-centered therapeutic process, with the family engage as a participant
- Complete coordination with primary care and community resources
- Multidisciplinary coordination of your child's recovery, working closely with our medical staff, community pediatricians, pediatric specialists, and other pediatric units and services
Our goal is always to promote high-quality service and a wide range of integrated care for children with special needs and their families. We're dedicated to maximizing your child's potential and nurturing their strengths.
Please note: To make an appointment, obtain a referral from your primary care physician.
Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
Pediatric Development and Rehabilitation
2801 N. Gantenbein Ave., Suite 2225
Portland, OR 97227
Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
19250 S.W. 65th Ave.
Medical Plaza Office Building 1, Suite 125
Tualatin, OR 97062
Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Legacy Children's Center--Salmon Creek
2121 N.E. 139th Ave.
Medical Office Building, Suite 200
Vancouver, WA 98686