Children with kidney and urinary tract disorders benefit from our family-focused and expert treatment. Our team of health care professionals shares a passion for providing your child with the best possible care at Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel.
Our doctors are board-certified or board-eligible in both pediatrics and pediatric nephrology. They evaluate and manage the treatment of children and adolescents who have kidney and urinary tract diseases. They also provide integrated care, collaborating with all of our other specialists. For example, our nephrologists work together with the pediatric rheumatology physicians to treat children with diseases of the vasculature, such as systemic lupus erythematosus.
We treat not only your child, but your entire family, because we believe that being trained in pediatrics means being trained to care for the entire family. One of the most important aspects of our program is that we involve families in every stage of the treatment process. This involvement is part of the family-centered care philosophy that guides Randall Children's Hospital.
What we offer services for:
- Acute kidney injury
- All types of dialysis, including CRRT
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Bone and mineral metabolism disorder (renal osteodystrophy)
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD)
- Congenital kidney malformations
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Kidney stones
- Peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis
- Proteinuria and nephrotic syndrome
- Renal tubular disorders
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Vasculitis kidney diseases
- Vesicoureteral reflux
Sharon Su, M.D., FAAP
Joyce Lee, M.D.
Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
Pediatric Nephrology Program
Medical Office Building 2
501 N. Graham St., Suite 315
Portland, OR 97227