Legacy Medical Group–Cornell
A department of Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Welcome to better health
Welcome to Legacy Health's primary care clinics, the first step to better health. Our clinics are pioneering the transition to patient-centered medical homes. A medical home clinic means that you and your family are at the center of our care, surrounded by a team that consists of your physician (or nurse practitioner or physician assistant), nurse, medical assistant, social worker, counselor and clerical staff. This team is focused on your health needs.
Being in a patient-centered medical home means that your care team knows your health history, listens to your concerns, and coordinates care with other specialists and health providers. We care for you when you are sick, but, more importantly, we work with you to keep you well.
Please read this before making an appointment.
Primary care / internal medicine - 503-672-6000
Sports medicine / orthopedics / foot and ankle - 503-672-6080
Randall Children's Urgent Care - 503-672-6050
- Family practice (primary care for all ages)
- Foot and ankle care
- Physical therapy
- Sports medicine
- Randall Children's Urgent Care - evenings and weekends
- Randall Children's Specialty Care, including rheumatology and diabetes and endocrine
Medicare patients, please note: Some of our clinics, including this one, are considered "hospital-based" because they share the same licensure with a Legacy hospital. The services or procedures you receive at Legacy's hospital-based clinics may include a facility charge in addition to a physician charge. Learn more.
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Sumeeth Bhat, M.D. (family medicine)
- Vanessa McKiel, M.D. (family medicine)
- Keith Miller, M.D. (family medicine)
- Mohammed A. Taher, M.D., FACP (internal medicine) (seeing patients 16 and older)
Foot and ankle care
- Jared Remmers, DPM (doctor of podiatry)
- Christopher Achterman, M.D. (children)
- Bryce Bederka, M.D. (adults and teens)
- Stephen Lenssen, PA-C
- Kathleen McCann, PA-C
- Robert Umberhandt, M.D. (children)
- Jon Buchanan, MBA, M.D.
- Thomas Lyttle, P.T., DPT, OCS (adults and children)
- Todd Rinder, Ph.D., ATC, CSCS
Randall Children's Urgent Care
Open evenings and weekends. Walk-ins welcome or schedule by phone or online. Learn more.
Randall Children's Specialty Care
Randall Children's Hospital offers children's specialty care, including diabetes and endocrine, and rheumatology. Please contact your pediatrician for a referral.