Legacy Medical Group–Salmon Creek Family Medicine
A Department of Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Medical Office Building B
2101 N.E. 139th St., Suite 450
Vancouver, WA 98686
Monday, 7:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wednesday, 8 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Thursday, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Welcome to better health
Welcome to Legacy Health's primary care clinics, the first step to better health. Our clinics are pioneering the transition to health homes. A health home clinic means that you and your family are at the center of our care, surrounded by a team that consists of your physician (or nurse practitioner or physician assistant), nurse, medical assistant, social worker, counselor and clerical staff. This team is focused on your health needs.
Being in a health home means that your care team knows your health history, listens to your concerns, and coordinates care with other specialists and health providers. We care for you when you are sick, but, more importantly, we work with you to keep you well.
- Please read this before making an appointment.
- Comprehensive imaging services on site
- Comprehensive laboratory services on site
- Diabetes care - Some providers at our clinic are recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the American Diabetes Association (ADA) for providing quality care to their patients with diabetes.
- Family practice (primary care for all ages)
Medicare patients, please note: Some of our clinics, including this one, are considered "hospital-based" because they share the same licensure with a Legacy hospital. The services or procedures you receive at Legacy's hospital-based clinics may include a facility charge in addition to a physician charge. Learn more
Some of our providers are welcoming new patients.