Legacy Emanuel Advanced Urology Center
At our clinic, we treat complex urologic conditions using state-of-the-art technology and techniques. In addition, we provide mobile services to Legacy Good Samaritan, Meridian Park and Mount Hood Medical Centers for lithotripsy, endourology and orthotripsy
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) - Use of high pressure shock waves to break up stones in the kidney, bladder, ureters or gallbladder
- Endourology - Use of a narrow scope to visually examine the bladder, kidneys and ureteral openings
- Adult Urology - Management of kidney and urinary tract disorders, including benign prostate disease
- Pediatric Urology - Treating urinary and kidney problems in children
- Interstim Therapy - For urinary retention and symptoms of overactive bladder
- Orthotripsy - Use of a shock wave generator to treat chronic heel pain such plantar fasciitis
- Prostate cancer treatments such as brachytherapy and cryablation
Be Our Guest Program
For early morning patients who live more than 50 miles from Portland, we provide a complimentary room at a nearby hotel for the night before the procedure. We'll make the reservation for you; please call us at least 24 hours in advance.
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Medical Office Building, Suite LL165
501 N. Graham
Portland, OR 97227
Clinic Hours: Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–3:30 p.m.