Family Fun! Be Active. Play Safe. Stay Healthy.
Looking for fun, healthy things to do with your family?
Randall Children's Hospital hosts and participates in many great events throughout the year. Upcoming opportunities for a day of family fun are listed below. You can also check out our listing of family-focused classes and events.
We hope to celebrate heath and wellness with you very soon!
Legacy Family Wellness Fair
Have fun, improve your health, build community
Saturday, Aug. 8, 2015, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Randall Children's Hospital
2801 N. Gantenbein Ave.
Portland, OR 97227
Good fun, good health, good people.
That’s what you can do at the Legacy Family Wellness Fair, 10 a.m.–2 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 8, at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Randall Children’s Hospital just off I-5 in North/Northeast Portland.
It’s a good time for all ages:
- Bike or multi-sport helmet sales for $6 –– all helmets are properly fit
- Experts speaking on healthy habits for people of all ages
- Hands-on CPR demonstration
- Raffle prizes; prizes for completing activity "passport"
- Helicopter, police, fire and safety vehicles to explore
- Child’s car safety seat clinic — seats checked and installed by certified safety technician (may close early)
- Healthy food demonstration
- Photo booth
Plus, many other fun and educational activities in addition to wellness information. Several community partners will host booths and activities for the entire family; check back here to read the latest. We’ll see you there.
More fun around the metro area
Here are more great resources for finding family fun: