Family Fun! Be Active. Play Safe. Stay Healthy.
Looking for fun, healthy things to do with your family? Randall Children's Hospital hosts and helps sponsor many great events throughout the year. Check out our calendar for current listings of our family-focused classes and events.
Visit this page often for updated information about our featured events, including:
Family Wellness Day at Washington Square
Celebrate good health at Washington Square!
- Kids, parents and people of all ages are invited to a free wellness day. We'll have lots of fun activities featuring health and safety information:
- Learn hands-only CPR and get summer safety tips
- Tour the Randall Children's KIDS Team ambulance
- Enjoy healthy food demonstrations from diabetes educators
- Speak with experts about important health screenings
- Discounted helmet fitting and sale: $6 for bike, $20 for multi-sport helmets, infant to adult sizes. Cash or checks only.
Join us Saturday, May 30, 2015 at the Summit Court at Washington Square
2015 Salmon Creek Healthy Kids' Fair
Join us for some free family fun at the Salmon Creek Healthy Kids' Fair!
- Bike helmets and more: Just $6 for bike helmets, sizes toddler to adult. Cash or check only
- Child safety seat check: Certified child passenger safety technicians will check your safety for proper installation
- Fire Safety: Fire safety education with Fire District 6
- Surgi-Duck: perform high-tech surgery on a stuffed duck
- Farmers Market: Salmon Creek Farmer Market will be selling fresh produce, flowers, and other items at the fair
- Activities and Information: More than 20 community partners will host tables and activities for children and families.
Time and Date: Saturday, June 13, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center, 2211 N.E. 139th St., Vancouver, WA 98686
2015 Randall Healthy Kids' Fair (Date TBD)
Here are some other great resources for finding family fun in the Portland and Vancouver metro area: