Privacy statement for CME activities
This statement explains our online information practices to assure your privacy when participating in CME activities.
Information collected and purpose
When visitors register for CME activities:
- We ask for information about their identity in order to maintain a record of their participation and to provide CME credit to those who qualify.
Users of the CME online website will be required to provide:
- Email Address
- Mailing address
Additionally, when visitors participate in online CME activities:
- We ask participants to complete an evaluation as part of a CME activity in order to provide feedback concerning the participant's understanding of the content.
- We ask participants to evaluate CME activities in order to improve these activities and future ones.
Other uses of information
We may use the information you provide to contact you:
- To ask for more detail about information you have provided, e.g., suggestions for improvements.
- Update and improve the content of the CME website.
Change in policy
As our internet site evolves, we may collect additional information or may use information in new ways. If our information practices change, we will modify this policy statement and use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
Other internet sites
Our site provides links to other sites with information on topics that may be useful to visitors. However, we do not control those sites and are not responsible for their privacy practices.
Concerns about following policy
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Continuing Medical Education
Phone: (503) 413-3401
Fax: (503) 413-1930