Legacy telemedicine service
Legacy recently partnered with InTouch Health to invest in the equipment for telemedicine, which is one aspect of our Telehealth Program.
Using RP-LiteTM Remote Presence technology, Legacy physicians now perform comprehensive real-time consultations with patients in remote locations. Telemedicine allows us to extend our expertise to a broad range of locations: clinics, emergency rooms, rural hospitals, long-term care communities and more.
Areas of focus
The first phase of Legacy's telemedicine service focuses on our expertise in:
- Pediatric intensive care
Future opportunities may include:
- Maternal-fetal medicine
About the technology
Features of the RP-Lite Remote Presence:
- Mobile unit, easily moved by hospital staff to a patient's bedside or elsewhere
- Patented two-way audio/video communication
- Seamless interface and control by remote physician
- Stethoscope and privacy handset
- Immersive and directional audio modes designed for health care environments
For more information
Please contact Lori Wakashige at 503-415-5402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.