Share your secrets to finding a work-life balance
As a health care professional, seeking work-life balance is important to your health and well-being. Do you have a vision of what that looks like? Can you picture yourself doing something that helps you find balance and purpose? If so, Legacy Health’s Medical Staff Wellness Committee wants to hear from you.
Consider submitting a “wellness profile” — a short story and photo to share with your colleagues. Whether it’s yoga, cooking, reading or surfing, we want to know what helps you. Be among the first to be featured on the new Provider Profile page found in the Legacy Portal Wellness section. As an added incentive, you will be eligible for a small gift as our thanks for sharing your story and encouraging others to think about wellness, too.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Check out the current Provider Profile page for background and inspiration.
- Include this information in an email:
- Brief description of a hobby or unique thing you do that promotes personal wellness (examples: hiking, cooking, gardening, skiing, surfing, reading, etc.)
- Short explanation of how this activity help you feel well and find work-life balance
- Attach photo to email
- Make sure you have permission to use the photo
- Submit information to the wellness editor
The Wellness section is just part of the whole package of information and resources available on the Legacy Portal. Next time you have a few minutes, take a look at the Wellness and other sections, and find out how quick and easy it is to access all your Legacy resources.
Back to current edition home page