Comprehensive cardiac rehab services <br>include health club programs
Legacy Health offers cardiac rehabilitation services at its medical centers and supervised rehab wellness programs at three Portland metro health clubs.
Legacy Heart Services provides a comprehensive cardiac rehab program certified by American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR). As one of the largest rehab programs in Portland, Legacy has helped more than 15,500 people.
Legacy’s cardiac rehab program includes:
- All phases of cardiac rehab (Phase I, Phase II, Phase III)
- Partnerships with health clubs in the community
- ClubSport in Tigard, 503-968-4507
- Multnomah Athletic Club in Portland (for members only), 503-223-8740
- RiverPlace Athletic Club in Portland, 503-221-1212 x770
- A multidisciplinary team of PTs, dietitians, exercise physiologists and nurses
- Convenient multiple locations across Portland and Vancouver
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center (third floor of the main hospital), 503-413-6723
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center (Cardiopulmonary Department), 503-692-2548
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center, 503-674-1590
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center (in Suite 320 of Medical Office Building A), 360-487-3770
- Heart education and screening for wellness and prevention