MobileMed apps rankings are in. <BR>And the winner is….
Last month we asked you to rank the MobileMed apps that Legacy Health is considering. And the winner is…
“Access to patient information, such as diagnostic test results.”
It was ranked either first or second by more than three-quarters of those voting. And coming in last? “Research protocols and listings of open clinical trials.”
We’ll be sharing the results with our Information Services and Informatics partners. Watch eDocTalk for updates.
A complete listing of the rankings
- Access to patient information, such as diagnostic test results
- Access to Legacy Pharmacy formulary and e-prescribing
- Legacy One Call ‘easy button’ – one touch to call Legacy One Call
- Interactive LMG physician directory
- Listings of professional education/CME/conferences
- News and alerts
- Clinical instructional videos
- Daily listing of available outpatient services appointments (imaging, lab, etc.)
- Ability to scheduling outpatient appointments for patients
- Research section – protocols and listing of open clinical trials
Back to current edition home page.