New for you: Use an Epic app for that
Earlier this year we polled eDocTalk readers about mobile applications. In response, Legacy is pursuing development of a comprehensive proprietary mobile application for use by physicians.
In the meantime, Legacy is offering two new mobile apps from Epic. Legacy physicians now can use Epic Haiku for iPhone/Android and Epic Canto for iPad.
Physicians and providers can use mobile devices to access patient information via Epic Hyperspace and
- review pertinent clinical information in chart review,
- eprescribe a select group of medications (iPhone only),
- review and graph results,
- access your provider schedule or patient list, and
- manage various InBasket activities.
Physicians and providers can sign up for Haiku and Canto directly from the Information Services website by completing an electronic access request (logon required).
Back to current edition home page