Interested in leadership? Apply for a seat on an LHP committee
It’s an exciting time in LHP’s evolution. We completed our first full year of performance and demonstrated that our efforts make a difference in patient outcomes and clinical efficiency. The Board is putting the polishing touches on a strategic plan that will guide our work in the next three to five years. We’ve come a long way in a short period and have laid a solid foundation for the future.
If you’d like to help lead LHP in its next phase of growth, apply for a seat on one of LHP’s four committees:
Quality and Membership Committee
• Open seats for independent specialty and primary care providers.
• Oversees the design and implementation of the clinical integration program and quality improvement and patient safety programs. Reviews the overall performance of the program as well as individual members. Develops membership requirements and monitors the activities of management concerning credentialing and maintenance of membership requirements and the success of these programs.
Finance and Contracting Committee
• Open seats for independent primary care, pediatrics and specialty providers.
• Oversees the design and implementation of managed care contracting and assists in organizational financial planning and monitoring. Develops the methodology and administers the disbursement of funds through the member financial model.
Population Health Services Committee
• Open seats for providers and practice administrators representing the following specialties: Cardiology, Endocrinology, OB/GYN, primary care.
• Oversees the design and implementation of population health services and Care Support Resources clinical and business operations. Clinical operations oversight includes clinical program and care management development as well as implementation of Care Support Resources in LHP practices. Business operations oversight includes Care Support Resources financial strategy, contract performance and pricing of subscription services.
Clinical Collaboration & Performance Improvement Subcommittee
• Open seats for providers and practice administrators representing both primary care and specialties, with a focus on the following specialties: Surgery, Imaging, Cardiology, Inpatient medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Neurology, Orthopedics.
• This new subcommittee of Quality & Membership will oversee the areas of patient, provider and administrator user experience, clinical collaboration and performance improvement within Legacy Health Partners to support the Clinical Integration Program.
Applications are due November 1. The committees meet monthly and new members will join in January 2018. The time commitment is four to six hours a month and members are compensated with a stipend. Get more information and download an application here. Questions? Call 503-415-5109 or email LegacyHealthPartners@lhs.org.