Legacy Health Partners created a number of documents that provide guidance to LHP providers as they plan for the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) based on the proposed rule. Guidance is subject to change pending publication of the MACRA final rule. You can find these documents on the LHP team site (member-only access).
- MACRA Advanced Alternative Payment System Guide
- MACRA Merit-Based Incentive Payment System Guide
- MIPS Performance Category Guide: Advancing Care Information
- MIPS Performance Category Guide: Clinical Practice Improvement Activities
- MIPS Performance Category Guide: Quality
- MIPS Performance Category Guide: Resource Use
Special MACRA information sessions for practice administrators
Attend in-person or by Skype (Skype log-in details will be sent out in late October). The same information will be presented at each session. Please RSVP to Lauren Tacke.
- Nov. 22, noon-1 p.m. – Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- Nov. 29, 7-8 a.m. – Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Dec. 8, noon-1 p.m. – Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Legacy Health Partners Mission: Delivering value and improving health
Questions? Call 503-415-5109.