Legacy Physician Liaisons
What is a physician liaison?
A physician liaison is the link between Legacy Health and referring physician. They keep the referring physician in-the-know about specialty services, and physician and clinical initiatives. The liaison can also arrange convenient times to meet with Legacy's specialists.
How can Legacy's physician liaisons help you?
Your physician liaison serves as your personal contact. They provide updates, offer expertise and convey your information about issues or concerns that need immediate attention. The information gathered by our liaison staff is used to improve our services and communications. Your input is a key component in the evaluation and planning of Legacy services and programs.
When should you contact a physician liaison?
Any time you need more information about Legacy services, physicians you would like to meet, or one of our specialty services. We are your connection to Legacy and its leadership.
For more information, please contact one of the physician liaison staff:
- Sallie Bullock, 503-415-5487, Manager, Physician Outreach Services
- Darren Burch, 503-939-7947, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Jen Eland, 360-487-1076, Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Sherri King, 503-415-5455, Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- Roxann Mike, 503-415-5404, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Lori Neufeld, 971-983-5223, Legacy Silverton Medical Center
- Maegan Vidal, 503-415-5643, Legacy Randall Children's Hospital and Maternal Fetal Medicine
or submit an inquiry through our online Physician Liaison Form.