A personal website for your hospital stay
Legacy Health is pleased to offer CarePages, where our patients can stay connected with friends and family - before, during, or after a health event - by creating a personal, private website.
For a hospitalization, pregnancy/delivery or long-term care, using CarePages is easy and free, and a great way to post updates, share photographs, and invite well-wishers to post messages of support.
CarePages is also a time- and energy-saver, since a single update will reach your entire community all at once.
How CarePages works
- Follow the simple steps to create a personal CarePage at www.carepages.com/legacyhealth
- Invite family and friends to your CarePage
- Post updates and photos from any computer with internet access
- Friends and family are automatically notified when you post something new
- Messages to you are displayed on your CarePage
- Within Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel, update your CarePage using the shared computers provided
CarePages are secure. Your page will not appear on search engines such as Google or Yahoo. Every visitor must register before they can view a CarePage, and you can block any visitor from your own CarePage, at any time.
Contact CarePages support: