Patient and Family Engagement
At Legacy Health, we want to partner with our patients and families. We want to hear your ideas to improve the care we provide.
Take an active role in your community and help us grow together.
Become a patient and family partner at Legacy Health
As a partner, you would get the chance to work with Legacy Health staff and your peers to improve the patient experience.
To be a partner, you need to:
- See beyond your own health care experiences
- Work well in a group to solve problems
- Respect different viewpoints
- Want to improve the patient experience
To be a partner, you will:
- Make a one to two year commitment
- Attend monthly meetings
NEW: Patient and Family Partner Council at Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Like a Patient Advisory Council, this group meets monthly each second Thursday, 5:30-7 p.m. (dinner provided)
Please contact us with questions or to request an application:
- Patient Experience Program
- 503-415-5245 or 360-487-5245
- Email email@example.com