Because cancer care is complex, and every cancer patient is different, Legacy Cancer Institute takes a personalized and multi-disciplinary approach. That means every patient benefits from their own team of cancer specialists who work together to develop a treatment plan customized for their individual needs and goals. Treatment plans include integrative and support services to help manage symptoms and side effects, as well as survivorship services.
Find a doctor for your diagnosis
Brain and central nervous system cancers
Colorectal cancer care at Legacy Good Samaritan, Legacy Meridian Park and Legacy Mount Hood
Head and neck cancers
Find specialty cancer services
Our medical directors
Our medical directors care for patients as well as provide leadership for our cancer program. Legacy Cancer Institute is ranked as one of the best cancer programs in the country. Learn more about our awards and ranking.
- Jefferson Chen, MD, PhD, neurosurgeon and medical director, neurotrauma and neurosurgical research
- Brent Evetts, MD, colorectal surgeon and medical director, Legacy Meridian Park colorectal cancer program
- Jordan Fein, MD, pulmonologist and medical director, Legacy lung cancer program
- Joseph Frankhouse, MD, colorectal surgeon and medical director, Legacy Colorectal Cancer Center-Good Samaritan
- Klaus Holmig, MD, medical oncologist and medical director, Legacy blood cancers program
- Nathalie Johnson, MD, breast surgeon and medical director, Legacy Cancer Institute and Legacy Breast Health Centers
- Janice Olson, MD, medical oncologists and medical director, Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders program
- Jacqueline Vuky, MD, medical oncologist and medical director, OHSU Knight-Legacy Health Cancer Collaborative medical oncology
OHSU Knight-Legacy Health Cancer Collaborative
The OHSU Knight-Legacy Health Cancer Collaborative is an integrated community cancer program for adults, including radiation oncology, medical oncology and infusion (chemotherapy) services. Legacy Cancer Institute and OHSU Knight specialists work together to coordinate cancer treatment, which is available in multiple places so you can usually stay close to home for care.
- Learn more about OHSU Knight-Legacy Health Cancer Collaborative, and find a participating physician