Spinal health plays a critical role in your ability to enjoy life. At Legacy Health, we specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of spine problems, whether caused by traumatic injury, a work or lifestyle issue, or simply the wear and tear that comes with age. We combine state-of-the-art clinical technology with comprehensive pre- and post-surgery services. Whether you need pain management, physical therapy or surgery, we're with you every step of the way from diagnosis to recovery.
Legacy's Spine Centers at Good Samaritan and Meridian Park have earned the prestigious Gold Seal of Approval for spine surgery from The Joint Commission.
Legacy's fellowship-trained surgeons offer particular expertise in:
Spinal cord injuries
Complex conditions of the entire spine, including the cervical, thoracic and lumber spinal
Artificial disc replacement
If you do choose surgery
An entire team will be devoted to your care:
- Surgeons with expertise in minimally invasive surgery, microscopic surgery and computer-assisted image-guided surgery
- Nurses with advanced training in caring for spine surgery patients
- Orthopedic nurse case manager who monitors your hospital care and prepares your post-hospital recovery plan
- Physical and occupational therapists to help you regain strength and mobility
- Discharge planners to assist you in the transition from hospital to home
Our locations and surgeons
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
David Adler, M.D.
Kent Grewe, M.D.
Michael Dorsen, M.D., FACS
Jonathan Sales, MD
Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Todd Kuether, M.D.
Thomas Rosenbaum, M.D.
Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
Timothy Keenen, M.D.
Warren Roberts, M.D.
Francisco X. Soldervilla, M.D.
Robert L. Tatsumi, M.D.
Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Julio Ordonez, M.D.
Richard Polin, M.D.
Timothy Treibel, M.D.
Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Hoang N. Le, M.D.
Ashok Modha, M.D., FRCSC
Wael Musleh, M.D.
Andrew Nemecek, M.D.
Norman Rokosz, M.D.