Legacy Spine Center-Good Samaritan
Spinal health plays a critical role in your ability to enjoy life. At Legacy Spine Center - Good Samaritan, we specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of spine problems, whether caused by traumatic injury, a work or lifestyle issue, or simply the wear and tear that comes with age. We combine state-of-the-art clinical technology with comprehensive pre- and post-surgery services. Whether you need pain management, physical therapy or surgery, we're with you every step of the way from diagnosis to recovery.
We have earned the prestigious Gold Seal of Approval for our spine surgery program from The Joint Commission.
If you choose surgery
Our inpatient units provide:
- Surgeons specializing in:
- Spinal deformity
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Microscopic surgery
- Computer-assisted image-guided surgery
- Artificial disc replacement
- Nurses with advanced training in caring for spine surgery patients
- A spine center coordinator who monitors your hospital care and assures you receive quality care
- Physical and occupational therapists to help you regain strength and mobility
- Discharge planners to assist you in the transition from hospital to home
If you have any questions about spine surgery at Legacy Spine Center - Good Samaritan, or post-hospital recovery, please call our coordinator at 503-413-7700.
Download our "Understanding spine surgery" to learn more
Todd Kuether, M.D.
Hoang Le, M.D.
Ashok Modha, M.D.
Wael Musleh, M.D.
Andrew Nemecek, M.D.
Richard Polin, M.D.
Brian Ragel, M.D.
Thomas Rosenbaum, M.D.
Legacy Spine Center - Good Samaritan
Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
1015 NW 22nd Avenue
Portland, OR 97210