Legacy Spine Center-Meridian Park
When you call our referral line, a registered nurse will gather information and then refer you to a primary care physician, physiatrist (doctor of movement and pain management) or surgeon for diagnosis.
We have earned the prestigious Gold Seal of Approval for our spine surgery program from The Joint Commission.
Specialized physical therapy
Legacy Spine Center-Meridian Park offers patients unique therapy to increase strength, range of motion and muscle endurance while decreasing back pain. This therapy uses special exercise equipment that isolates the lumbar (lower) spine area and excludes any effort by the leg muscles. Patients can use this equipment before, after or even instead of spine surgery - some patients are able to avoid surgery altogether after using the "MedX machine".
If you choose surgery
Our inpatient units provide:
- Surgeons specializing in:
- Spinal deformity
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Microscopic surgery
- Computer-assisted image-guided surgery
- Artificial disc replacement
- Nurses with advanced training in caring for spine surgery patients
- Orthopedic nurse case manager who monitors your hospital care and prepares your post-hospital recovery plan
- Physical and occupational therapists to help you regain strength and mobility
- Discharge planners to assist you in the transition from hospital to home
Timothy Keenen, MD
Warren Roberts, MD
Francisco Soldevilla, MDRobert Tatsumi, MD
Legacy Spine Center - Meridian Park
Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
19300 SW 65th AvenueTualatin, OR 97062
Referral line: 503-692-2411