Guidelines for Participants
- Arrive on time. We recommend 30 minutes prior to the scheduled class start time, to allow you plenty of time to find the classroom and check in with the instructor.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Plan to dress conservatively and neatly.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center is a non-smoking facility. There are designated areas outside the building for those choosing to smoke at break times.
- The hospital cafeteria is available for break. Plan to spend $5 - $10 for food, or you may bring your own food.
- Use of alcohol and other drugs, before or during class will exclude you from the program. The courses are intensive. Plan to get plenty of rest the night before.
- If you have questions about the class, please email TNTT Office or call 503-413-4960.
Visit the events calendar to view upcoming courses/programs and register online - www.legacyhealthtntt.org