Development and Rehabilitation-Salmon Creek
As a comprehensive pediatric development and rehabilitation center, we provide assessment and care, coordinating and tailoring the appropriate services toward a single goal: a healthy child.
- Physical, occupational and speech language therapy evaluations
- Individual physical, occupational and speech therapy and treatment plans
- Swallowing assessments and therapy
- Assessments and recommendations for durable medical equipment
- Sensory motor integration therapy
These and additional services are also provided by Pediatric Development and Rehabilitation at Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel.
We see children from birth to age 18 with conditions that affect development, including:
- Brain injuries
- Developmental delay
- Cerebral palsy
- Failure to thrive
- Feeding difficulties
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Neuromuscular problems
- Obstetrical brachial plexus injuries and other peripheral nerve injuries
- Orthopedic injuries and disorders
- Speech and language disorders
- Spinal cord injuries and defects
- Other congenital anomalies
A team of specialists
The Children's Center is an affiliate of the outstanding pediatric rehabilitation program at Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel. Our program is staffed by an interdisciplinary team of specialists in fields including:
- Pediatric Development
Please note: To make an appointment, please obtain a referral from your pediatrician or primary care physician.
Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Legacy Children's Center
2121 N.E. 139th St.
Medical Office Building A, Suite 200
Vancouver, WA 98686
Phone: 360-487-1777 Option 5
Hours: M-F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.