Randall Children's Hospital specializes in pediatric diabetes and endocrine disorders. Our program offers award-winning care for children and adolescents with diabetes, endocrine disorders, including support and expertise for transgender children, in an environment that helps our young patients feel safe, comfortable and supported.
- Comprehensive clinical and educational services for families and their children dealing with Type 1 and Type II diabetes. Learn more.
- Treatment for endocrine conditions including growth and puberty concerns, thyroid and adrenal disorders, pituitary hormone and bone conditions. Learn more.
- Services for transgender children, including pubertal suppression and cross hormone therapy with appropriate mental health evaluation. Learn more.
- Nutrition classes for families. Learn more.
- Looking for adult services? Learn more.
Meet our team of diabetes and endocrine experts.
Call 503-413-1600 to schedule your appointment.
Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
Medical Office Building 2
501 N. Graham, Suite 375
Portland, OR 97227
Hours: M–F, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Randall Children's Specialty Clinics at Legacy Medical Group–Cornell
1960 N.W. 167th Place, Suite 103
Beaverton, OR 97006
Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Medical Office Building B
2101 N.E. 139th St., Suite 200
Vancouver, WA 98686
We have several outreach clinic locations from Eugene to Longview, including Corvallis and Bend. Not all of our physicians work at these clinics. Please call 503-413-1600 to see if one of these clinics would work for you.