Legacy Medical Group–West Linn
A Department of Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
2020 Eighth Ave., Suite 100
West Linn, OR 97068
Legacy Medical Group–West Linn’s entrance and parking lot are adjacent to Les Schwab.
Monday–Wednesday, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Thursday, 7:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Welcome to better health
Welcome to Legacy Health's primary care clinics, the first step to better health. Our clinics are pioneering the transition to health homes. A health home clinic means that you and your family are at the center of our care, surrounded by a team that consists of your physician (or nurse practitioner or physician assistant), nurse, medical assistant, social worker, counselor and clerical staff. This team is focused on your health needs.
Being in a health home means that your care team knows your health history, listens to your concerns, and coordinates care with other specialists and health providers. We care for you when you are sick, but, more importantly, we work with you to keep you well.
- Diabetes and nutrition education consultations
- Diabetes care — some providers at our clinic are recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the American Diabetes Association (ADA) for providing quality care to their patients with diabetes
- Family medicine (primary care for ages 7 and older)
- Infectious disease management
- Internal medicine (primary care for ages 15 and older)
- Men's health issues
- Preventative care
- Women's health issues
- X-ray services
Medicare patients, please note: Some of the clinics, including this one, are considered "hospital-based", since they share the same licensure with a Legacy hospital. The services or procedures you receive at Legacy's hospital-based clinics may include a facility charge in addition to a physician charge. Learn more.
Drs. Bengaard, McKay and Zimmerman are welcoming new patients.