Legacy Devers Eye Institute–Vision Rehabilitation
Vision rehabilitation can help you live more safely and independently, even with a visual impairment that's not correctable with regular glasses or contact lenses. Our vision rehabilitation doctor and therapist work together with you to create your customized treatment plan.
- Orientation and mobility instruction
- Individual and family counseling
- Community information and referrals
- Assistive devices such as:
- Special glasses
- Computer software
- Talking books and players
Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Building 2, 2nd Floor
1040 NW 22nd Ave
Portland, OR 97210
Clinic Hours: Monday–Tuesday, Thursday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.