Legacy Urgent Care-Good Samaritan
Health problems don't always happen when your doctor's office is open. Legacy Good Samaritan’s new Urgent Care is open 24 hours per day, seven days per week. We offer convenient online scheduling and accept most forms of insurance.
About Legacy Urgent Care - Good Samaritan
Legacy Urgent Care - Good Samaritan is embedded within our newly remodeled Emergency Department. Triage nurses can quickly assess your condition and determine the proper level of care - either Urgent Care or the Emergency Department. The combined unit gives you the proper level of care, when you need it.
Legacy Urgent Care - Good Samaritan is a department of Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Please note - online scheduling is available only from 8 a.m - 8 p.m.
After 8 p.m., walk-ins are always welcome.
- Open 24/7
- Large, private rooms with state-of-the-art medical equipment
- Separate pathways to care for senior citizens and behavioral health patients
- Better patient flow, safety, privacy and efficiency
- Separate waiting areas for Urgent Care
- A new facade on northwest 23rd Avenue with a well-lit, covered entrance
- Complimentary valet parking
N.W. 23rd Ave. between Lovejoy and Northrup Streets
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Medicare patients, please note: Some of our clinics, including this one, are considered "hospital-based" because they share the same licensure with a Legacy hospital. The services or procedures you receive at Legacy's hospital-based clinics may include a facility charge in addition to a physician charge. Learn more.