Paid short-term parking for the general public; long-term arrangements for neighbors and local employees; and valet parking for businesses
We love Northwest Portland and because we care for our neighbors and local businesses, we want to share a valuable asset — parking.
Local residents, businesses, employees, and now the general public may park on evenings and weekends at certain places on the Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center campus. See the Good Sam campus map here.
*As of October 3, 2016, the general public may pay-to-park after hours and on weekends on our campus.
Parking at Good Sam key points:
- Parking is available evenings from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., Monday–Thursday, and weekends from 5:00 p.m. Friday to 6:00 a.m. Monday.
- During those hours, parking is OK in certain spaces in our parking structures and surface lot
- Residents, businesses and employees interested in long-term arrangements through the Shared Parking Program, must register for hang-tags that will allow you to park.
- Businesses and organizations in Northwest Portland may use our parking lots to offer valet service to their customers or guests on evenings and weekends.
- As of October 3, 2016, the general public may pay-to-park after hours and on weekends on our campus.
- Parking is always free for patients and families using our hospital and clinics.