Parking for local employees
How employees of local businesses can use our parking structure
Employees of businesses in Northwest Portland can now park at Legacy Good Samaritan evenings and weekends for a fee.
To do so, employers must complete the online application, complete the Shared Parking Employer Agreement (provided by SP+) and pay the monthly fee to obtain a hang-tag that will permit the employee automatic access to our parking structure. We use SP+, a professional parking management service, to manage the permitting process.
Who is eligible?
Employees who work within the Northwest District Neighborhood (as defined on the following map: http://www.portlandoregon.gov/oni/article/58608). Employers need to provide valid proof of business location. Examples are bank statements, credit card bills, utility bills or rental agreements. This proof must be dated within the past 30 days and must include your name and your address. Similar to the City of Portland’s Zone M Permits, employers must register on behalf of employees.
You have three options:
- Weekend only: $75 a month
- Weekday evenings: $90 a month
- Evenings and weekends: $100 a month
Days and hours:
- Weekend only: 5:00 p.m. Friday until 6 a.m. Monday
- Weekday evenings: Monday–Friday, from 5:00 p.m.–6 a.m.
- Evenings and weekends: Monday–Thursday, 5:00 p.m.–6 a.m.; Friday 5:00 p.m. until Monday 6 a.m.
How to apply:
- Employers complete the online application on behalf of employees: http://employer.parkinglegacy.com
- Pay the selected monthly rate
- Review and sign the Shared Parking Employer Agreement (provided by SP+)
- Provide proof of a valid address within the Northwest District
- Obtain hang-tags that will permit automatic access to structures after hours and on weekends.
Employees with permits will park in designated spaces within Parking Structure 1 evenings and weekends. Go here to see a map.
Please be out by 6 a.m. on weekdays or you could receive a $65 fine.
Please call SP+ at 503-260-0335.