Emergency Care at Legacy Salmon Creek
Main hospital entrance:
2211 N.E. 139th St.
Vancouver, WA 98686
West end of main hospital
Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
You can count on warm, compassionate treatment in our emergency room. Our highly skilled staff treats both children and adults in a caring, family-friendly environment.
- Advanced imaging and lab technology for diagnosing health issues
- Expertise in stroke care and more
Emergency care for children
In an emergency when every moment counts, an experienced care team that specializes in treating children is important. Children have different needs, illnesses and injuries than adults. We understand the importance of providing child-specific emergency care and partnering with families.
- Physicians and nurses who specialize in pediatric emergency care
- A dedicated pediatric space within the Emergency Department
- Private rooms and a room fully equipped for critically ill children
- The "Image Gently" approach of lowering radiation dose in the imaging of children
- Access to pediatric inpatient care at Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Partnership with Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel for coordination of sub-specialty care or critical care, including critical care transport
- Patient callback program, following up on pediatric patients 24-48 hours after the visit
When does a child need emergency care? The guidelines below can help. For extra peace of mind, wse suggest that you fill out a consent form and leave it with your babysitter or temporary guardian, in case you're not available when your child needs emergency care.