The 24-hour emergency department at Legacy Silverton Medical Center is fully equipped and staffed by doctors, nurses, and care providers who are specially trained for crisis situations. These providers have the full support of and access to:
- Laboratory - the on-site lab helps your care provider diagnose symptoms quickly and accurately.
- Diagnostic imaging - in emergency situation, x-rays, ultrasounds, CT scans, and other diagnostic imaging procedures can be life-saving; allowing providers to see internal body structures without invasive surgery.
- Surgical services - if emergency surgery is necessary, many procedures can be conducted by our board certified surgeons - eliminating the stress and time delays of transport.
- Newest stroke management technology - our state of the industry Aquilion 64 CT scanner - the most advanced CT scanner available - provides a critical advantage in the care of trauma, heart attack and stroke victims.
- Telemedicine technology - advanced technology allows our providers to collaborate directly with specialists for exceptional care delivery.
It's because of these services and our compassionate, outcome-oriented approach to care, that we've earned the trust of individuals, families and the community.
Learn more about Legacy's system of emergency care.