Be Active. Play Safe. Stay Healthy.
Looking for fun, healthy things to do with your family?
Legacy Health and Randall Children's Hospital participate in many great community events. Here are some upcoming family-friendly events we'll be part of. We'd love to see you and celebrate heath and wellness together!
Portland Rose Festival - Fred Meyer Junior Parade
Wed., June 8, 2016 - 1-2:00 p.m.
Hollywood District - Portland (N.E. Sandy and 52nd)
Randall Children's Hospital is proud to sponsor this Portland tradition! Join us at the nation's oldest and largest children's parade. Learn more.
Salmon Creek Healthy Kids' Fair
Sat., June 11, 2016 - 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
2211 N.E. 139th St., Vancouver, WA 89686
Join us for our annual celebration of kids and families!
- Bike helmets for just $6.
Toddler to adult sizes. Cash or checks only.
- Perform high-tech surgery on our stuffed Surgi-Duck.
- Child passenger safety seat check.
Recycle used car seats, too.
- Activities & info from 20+ community partners
- Fire safety, farmers market and more!
- Canned food donations encouraged
Here are more great resources for finding family fun: