A healthy workplace starts with the health of your employees. Our screening and monitoring services will help you prevent the spread of illnesses, protect your employees, and promote a healthy work environment.
- Adult Immunizations
- Audiometry (Hearing Test)
- Tuberculosis Skin Test (TST)
- Hepatitis Testing and Vaccines
- Urine Drug Screens (Federal & non-Federal)
- Breath-Alcohol Testing
- Respiratory Medical Surveillance
- Specialty Medical Examinations
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria (TD)
- Hepatitis A & B
- Hepatitis A & B Immunity Titer
- Hepatitis A/B Combination
- Travel Inoculations
Respiratory Medical Surveillance
Spirometry (Lung Function Test)
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Medical Questionnaire Review (to ensure that employees are medically able to wear respirators)
Specialty Medical Examinations
- Department of Education
- Department of Transportation
- Basic Pre-Placement, Post-Offer Physical
- Physical Demands Test
- Return-to-Work/Fit For Duty Physicals
- Executive Physicals
- Post-employment physicals
- Police, Corrections, Parole & Probation Officer’s Physical
- Medical examinations for telecommunicators and emergency medical dispatchers
- Hazardous Materials Medical Monitoring and Physical Examinations
Audiometry (Hearing Test)
Business Health Services technicians maintain current certification by the Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC). Our audiometric testing unit was designed with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations in mind. We can instantly calculate Standard Threshold Shifts from baselines and track recordable hearing loss. We also maintain separate-ear or single baselines. All of our hearing tests are conducted in a sound-proof, enclosed booth to ensure the best test results possible.
For more information, call 971-983-5340 or visit the forms and resources section.
"Business Health Services is a key partner in our hiring process. Their pre-screening and DOT programs ensure that we have qualified candidates. They also ensure that we cover the appropriate needs of our people in case of an injury."
Al Fiedler, Plant Director – Pepsi Northwest Beverages, LLC
"BHS staff members are always friendly and professional. They work well and closely with us in scheduling required employee medical exams."
Mathew Cofer, Operations Manager – Republic Services 2013