Legacy in the News: Kid's health tips from Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
Pamplin Media Group, 13 Community Newspapers
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel experts are featured in five stories in Healthy Life Kid’s Health.
The stories focus on:
• Childhood obesity featuring Megan Porter, R.D., diabetes educator
• A motivated teen who lost 40 pounds, and wants to lose 45 more featuring Megan Porter, R.D., diabetes educator
• How fresh fruits and vegetables are best for fueling kids featuring pediatrician Heather Larson, M.D.
• The importance of exercise featuring pediatrician Carol Endo, M.D.
• Leading teens to a healthier lifestyle through classes at the Randall Children’s Diabetes and Endocrine Center featuring Megan Porter and Holly Cornwell, diabetes educator
Read Healthy Life Kid's Health.
Contact: Maegan Vidal.