Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Medical Office Building 2, Suite LL165
501 N. Graham St.
Portland, OR 97227
Hours: Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Please read this before making an appointment.
We treat technically challenging urologic conditions using state-of-the-art instrumentation and techniques. In addition, we provide mobile services to Legacy Good Samaritan, Legacy Meridian Park and Legcy Mount Hood medical centers for lithotripsy, endourology and orthotripsy.
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) — Use of high pressure shock waves to break up stones in the kidney, bladder, ureters or gallbladder. Learn more here.
- Endourology — Use of a narrow scope to visually examine the bladder, kidneys and ureteral openings
- Adult urology — Management of kidney and urinary tract disorders, including benign prostate disease
- Pediatric urology — Treating urinary and kidney problems in children
- Interstim therapy — For urinary retention and symptoms of overactive bladder
- Orthotripsy — Use of a shock wave generator to treat chronic heel pain such plantar fasciitis
- Prostate cancer treatments such as brachytherapy and cryablation
Be Our Guest program
For early-morning patients who live more than 50 miles from Portland, we provide a complimentary room at a nearby hotel for the night before the procedure. We'll make the reservation for you; please call us at least 24 hours in advance.