Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
501 N. Graham St.
Portland, OR 97227
We treat technically challenging urological conditions using state-of-the-art instrumentation and techniques. In addition, we provide mobile services to Legacy Good Samaritan, Legacy Meridian Park and Legcy Mount Hood medical centers for lithotripsy, endourology and orthotripsy.
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) — Use of high pressure shock waves to break up stones in the kidney, bladder, ureters or gallbladder. Learn more here.
- Endourology — Use of a narrow scope to visually examine the bladder, kidneys and ureteral openings
- Adult urology — Management of kidney and urinary tract disorders, including benign prostate disease
- Pediatric urology — Treating urinary and kidney problems in children
- Interstim therapy — For urinary retention and symptoms of overactive bladder
- Orthotripsy — Use of a shock wave generator to treat chronic heel pain such plantar fasciitis
- Prostate cancer treatments such as brachytherapy and cryablation