Wound and Ostomy Care
Our specially trained registered nurses address the physical, emotional and social issues of patients with:
- Acute, chronic and draining wounds
- Urinary/fecal incontinence
They also assist with:
- Coordination of home care services
- Individualized treatment plans
- Ostomy appliance issues and prescriptions
- Patient education
- Pre-operative counseling and site marking
Locations and hours
We have four locations in the Portland-Vancouver metro area. Find a location near you.
Hours for all locations: M-F, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please read this before making an appointment.
Chronic Wound and Outpatient Burn Clinic
The Chronic Wound and Outpatient Burn Clinic at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center offers comprehensive care to patients with long-chronic, complex, or non-healing wounds. We use a multi-disciplinary approach to provide the most healing options in a single location. Our team includes doctors specializing in wound care, a nurse practitioner, occupational therapists, certified wound care nurses, and a dietician.
Please note: This clinic cannot accept walk-in patients. Ask your doctor for a referral if:
- Your wound is not improving after several weeks of treatment
- You haven't seen a provider about your wound in a long time
- Your wound needs more extensive care or cleaning (debridement)
- You need occupational therapy for healing