Be Active. Play Safe. Stay Healthy.
Looking for fun, healthy things to do with your family?
Legacy Health and Randall Children's Hospital participate in many great community events. Here are some upcoming family-friendly events we'll be part of. We'd love to see you and celebrate health and wellness together!
Legacy Community Wellness Fair
Sat., August 6, 2016 – 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
2801 N. Gantenbein Ave., Portland, OR 97227
Join us for free, fun and educational activities for all ages!
- Bike or multi-sport helmets for just $6
(toddler to adult sizes)
- Child passenger safety seat checks;
recycling of old seats, too
- Summer exercise and healthy food tips
- Ambulance, fire truck and helicopter tours
- Health and wellness ideas for adults and seniors
- Community partners and entertainment
- Tag and share event posts and photos with #LegacyWellness16
Here are more great resources for finding family fun: