CME Evaluations & Claiming Credit
Legacy Health Continuing Medical Education offers online program evaluations to claim CME/CE credit and obtain certificates electronically for many of its program activities which include grand rounds, webinars, conferences and enduring materials (On Demand CME).
To take advantage of this service, please follow the instructions below. Your feedback is an important part of the CME accreditation process and helps us to improve future educational offerings.
Instructions for Accessing Online CME Evaluations:
1. Access the Online CME Evaluations form here or to the right side of this page.
2. Find the event you attended and write down the Activity Code.
3. Click on the Program Name to link to the evaluation.
4. After completing the evaluation, you will be directed to our automated certificate system to claim credit and print a certificate.
If you are unable to locate the online evaluation you are looking for, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claiming CME/CE Credit
After completing the evaluation, you will be directed to the CME Certificate Sign-In page (instructions below).
Certificate Sign-In Instructions
If you are new to the CME Certificate system, please read the sign-in instructions here.
I am not a member of the Legacy Health Medical Staff - Enter your email address and select one of the following:
I am a member of the Legacy Health Medical Staff - Log in with your 5-digit Provider Number and Last Name. If you do not know your Provider Number assigned, please call (503) 413-3401.
- I already have a profile set up on this system and my password is: You will enter your password - if you have forgotten your password, click on "Forgot Password?".
- I am a New User to this system: You must register and create a new profile and password. Once you have set up a new profile and password on the system, you will return to the certificate page and enter your email address and password.
If you have difficulty logging in, or have questions, please email Legacy Health CME at email@example.com.
To update your profile and modify your contact information, log in to My CME Profile located on the CME home page.